Lan Cable Cat 6
Lan Cable CAT 6 Ethernet Network Lan Patch Cable Cord Line 250MHz RJ45
- Internal core cable with cross lines.
- The anti-jamming performance is good.
- Category 6 patch cable for wired home and office networks.
- Connects computers to network components in a wired LAN.
- RJ45 connectors ensure universal connectivity; 250 MHz bandwidth.
- Backward compatible with Ethernet connections such as Cat5, Cat5e, Cat3.
- Designed for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, patch panels, and other twisted-pair applications.
- Transmission rate: 1000 Mbps
- Connector: RJ45 – Male to Male
- Category: Cat6
This Lan cable is perfect for connecting a PC to a network switch, hub, router, or cable, or ADSL modem.
It’s A Standardized Twisted Pair Cable for Ethernet And Other Network Physical Layers. It is Backward Compatible with The Category 5/5e And Category 3 Cable Standards. Compared with Cat 5 And Cat 5e, Cat 6 Features More Stringent Specifications for Crosstalk and System Noise. The Cable Standard Specifies Performance of Up To 250 MHz.