- Keep Tabs On All-day Activity: This Mpow H2 fitness tracker not only monitors your movement throughout the day but also tracks your sleep. Besides normal function like showing time, steps and distance tacking, heart rate monitoring, calorie burned, it vibrates for call, text, email and SNS notifications as well as reminders to get up and move. The vibration intensity can be adjusted among three levels: low, middle and high.
- Choose Sport Modes among Multiple Choices: Walk, Run, Ride, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training), and Other (Free Movement Mode). Under walk, run and ride mode, connect your Mpow H2 to the app “Mpow Band” via Bluetooth, your route travelled will be painted on the map if your phone connects to GPS. You can sync your sport data to phone and even share them to Facebook, Twitter, etc. via the app.
- User-friendly App UI Design: Mpow H2 works with its user-friendly Mpow Band app, which is easy to navigate. Log your target in the app and it will keep tabs on your progress and encourage you to stay active.
- Easy to Charge and Longer Battery Life: USB direct charge, no tangled cable, easy to charge. It takes only 1-2 hours to charge it to full. 80mAh full-charged battery can support up to 7 days of standby time when the heart rate is on, so you don’t have to constantly worry about charging it.
- IP67 Water-resistant up the Depth of 1 Meters (about 39 inches): Each Mpow H2 has been inspected strictly. It still works perfectly under the water of 1 meters within 30 minutes, so you do not have to worry about splashed water on its 0.96-inch OLED screen when washing hands or fruits. Attention: this fitness tracker cannot be used for swimming, bathing, diving, and other water activities. If you want a smart wrist watch for swimming, please purchase another Mpow model with IP68 waterproofing.